What exactly are loans?
A loan is any financial assistance that you receive from a professional lender with
the agreement that you'll pay it back, typically with interest. There are numerous
types. We list the most common ones below:
· Personal Loans: These are loans of various sizes that you can use for any
purpose, and are given based on your personal credit history.
· Secured Loans: These are backed up with an asset, which can be repossessed
by the lender should you be unable to pay. Car financing and mortgage are
· Unsecured Loans: These loans aren't backed up with anything, and are given on
the basis of 'good faith', which is the lender's belief that you can repay based on
credit history and other factors.
· Instalment Loans: These loans allow borrowers to repay the loan in several
smaller payments rather than one large payment. Depending on the lender, you
may have some flexibility in how much and how often you pay.
· Payday Loans: These are short-term loans that you will usually pay in full by
your next payday, and they have rigid due dates. These typically have a higher
APR because of the shorter length of lending.
· Business Loans: These have uses specified for business purposes, and are
given based on your business' previous and expected performance.
· Online Loans: Though all of the above can be offered online, the key difference
is that online loans can get you your cash much more quickly than traditional
loans, sometimes less than 15 minutes after you get your application approved.
Are loans good for everything?
The simple answer is "not always". The above types of loans all have their
different purposes that they fulfil, so be sure to understand what issue you're trying
to solve before you agree to commit to receiving the loan. A loan might be a good
solution to a sudden emergency such as a car accident, or as a boost to get back
into a healthy budget, but maybe not for long-term financing of personal expenses.
How do Gerald Henning Loans work?
At Gerald Henning Loans, we believe in transparent, easy-to-understand online
loans that put you in control.
· Gerald Henning Loans guarantees no fees for anything in our loans - just interest
on what you borrow.
· We give you 5 days to change your mind and repay the principal with no fees
and no interest. You can do this once per month, no questions asked.
· free videos, tools and advice on better money management.
· Our flexible overpayments plan allows you to pay more each month so you repay
earlier and save money on interest.